Sunday 25 May 2008

The Real Puerto Banus, Marbella


Lots and lots has been written about Puerto Banus and Marbella, and if you've done a Google Search and found me - then you'll know this is true. But what's harder to get is real information about Puerto Banus and Marbella today and sifting throught it all to get the best holiday experiences. If they all say they're fantastic how do you know which of the best restaurants you should spend the evening in, which designer beaches and parties you should visit, where to go when you fancy relaxing, practical information on making the most of your holiday?

I have set up this blog to provide my visitors - I have a beautiful 2-bedroom garden apartment I rent out all year round - with advice and personal recommendations of great must do experiences around Puerto Banus and Marbella, so they can enjoy their holiday to the maximum. This site will not list every activity, event or restaurant, just the best (in my opinion) of what Puerto Banus, Marbella and surrounding areas have to offer to enjoy a great holiday experience in this beautiful part of Spain.

No comments: